[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Mini Rant - Driving

Posted By: Chuck Bower
Date: Saturday, 4 August 2007, at 6:14 p.m.

In Response To: Mini Rant - Driving (Stick)

...being the guy everyone thinks is a perve watching the high school girl's tennis matches, etc...

I thought you were already doing that, taking your cousin and her friends to the X-rated movies, etc.

I certainly agree with the gist of your post. A couple things, though:

If you drive without your seatbelt, wreck, and turn into a vegetable (but continue to live), who takes care of you, both financially and physically? So it's not just about being able to kill yourself.

Regarding old people and driving, I don't think they should be singled out for testing. I think everyone should be tested (but we know that ain't gonna happen). I've come fairly close to getting creamed three times in the last three weeks (and my wife another time) because frickin' idiot (NOT old) people are running red lights at an alarming rate. And I don't mean close. These people are 50 - 100 feet short of the intersection when it turns red, in a 30-45 speed limit zone. If one of these bastards kills me I'm going to start believing in afterlife because that SoB is gonna wish s/he never lived. (I might have to get lessons from Chaney and pals on how to torture.)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.