[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Card Games - My Own Difficulty Ranking

Posted By: Caryl Stephanson
Date: Thursday, 16 August 2007, at 3:45 p.m.

In Response To: Card Games - My Own Difficulty Ranking (David Levy)

We played a version of this in the wilds of Saskatchewan. We called it Kaiser and it is listed on the same site that David gave us for Piquet and it is apparently limited to Saskatchewan, which I found interesting. In my experience, Euchre in Canada is peculiar to Ontario and the west coast.

I played whist in Wales with my grandmother when I was a child and we usually won. I was lucky and she was good. I haven't found anyone to play it with since.

When we were little we also played Strip Jack Naked, more for the name than anything I think! Difficulty? Not much!

No one has mentioned Snap or Old Maid yet...

I know enough different solitaire games, including single handed cribbage, to not get bored.

I don't find any card games particulalry difficult.

Would like to learn bridge as it is one game I haven't tried yet, but lack the time and patience right now to bother.

Chess I have played and prefer speed chess as I bore easily. I am often told I play backgammon too quickly as well, although I have tempered that of late and think my game is getting better because of it.

This thread has been quite interesting.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.