[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

The New Box is a Hit!

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Thursday, 13 December 2012, at 6:47 p.m.

I sold out of my new, clear boxes in LA and have had a bunch more made up. With the new baffle design everyone agrees the dice are getting a lot more action. The box is slightly higher so that either large or small dice fall through without getting caught. Felt over the baffles make them very quiet, and a new, wider opening makes it easy to drop the dice in without missing. You get random rolls and virtually no cocked dice.

The clear design means that the box does not obstruct the view of the dice for spectators. It folds quickly and easily to travel in your board. The price is $60 plus shipping, and for an extra $15 they can be personalized with your name engraved in gold or with a club name or award.

Below is a link to the video showing the box and it's assembly and use. You can email me to order. psimborg@sbcglobal.net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5y7lzquNhQ

By the way, John O'Hagan and I sold many of the EPC video lessons which include 10 practice positions and a 3-page written document. Let me know if you are interested in buying that for $15 (part of the proceeds to the USBGF).

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.