[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Print quality diagrams (recommended for USBGF)

Posted By: leobueno
Date: Wednesday, 20 March 2013, at 7:47 p.m.

I would very much love to see the USBGF's magazine use sharp and easy to read diagrams.

Please take a look at and consider Simon Woodead's diagram tool at http://bglog.org/

Here are Simon's comments:

You will need an up-to-date browser. If you use IE you cannot save any diagrams you make due to a limitation in that browser. All other browsers work well.

Start with Settings, select Themes, then select the Mono Print board. Change any of the other settings as you wish.

Select Edit Mode from the menu. You can enter positions and match information manually, or you can copy XG ids or gnuBG ids into the relevant boxes under the board. The Snapshot button at the bottom of the Edit menu will open a new window with an image of the board that can be saved for use in documents or web pages.

Hopefully everything is fairly self-explanatory. There is no "Help" at this time! But please email me with any problems or questions and let me know how you get on.

Best wishes from Australia

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.