[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Vegas Super Jackpot Results and Positions

Posted By: Paul Weaver
Date: Saturday, 6 April 2013, at 5:01 p.m.

Wednesday at 2 PM, in what we thought at the time was the round of 32 (but turned out to be the round of 16), Ed beat Ray, Gregg beat Kit, and I beat Justin. At 8 PM, in the same round, Drew beat Kit and Stephan beat X22.

Both of Kit's losses Wednesday were at DMP. In both DMP games, his opponent needed a double on the last shake and not all doubles were working. Kit was roughly 90% in both matches, but lost both.

No Super Jackpot activity on Thursday.

Friday, in the round of 8, Ed beat me, Gregg beat Stephan, Drew beat Malcolm and Matt beat Mr. Phipps. Tonight at 9, Gregg plays Ed while Matt plays Drew.

Interesting that Neil and Petko, who are among the better players in their respective states of Illinois and South Carolina, were present but did not participate in the Super Jackpot. I guess they both prefer to focus on the main event. Nothing wrong with that. When these two gentlemen faced each other yesterday in the main event, Petko won.

Here are two postions from my match with Ed. Requesting that Stick post the rollout results. In both positions, I doubled as Blue and Ed took as White. In the first, Ed got a 3-4 backgame with eleven checkers back on these two points. He also owned his 1pt and 2pt. I made a six-prime. In the second position, Ed got a 1-3 backgame and I was clueless in my attempt to defend against it. I wish someone would teach me how to play the checkers when my opponent has a back game. If anyone out there knows how to play the checkers in back games, please contact me.

White is Player 2

score: 13
pip: 165
15 point match
pip: 194
score: 10

Blue is Player 1
XGID=a-aab-DAB---AC--aaabab-bD-:0:0:1:00:10:13:0:15:10
Blue on roll, cube action?

eXtreme Gammon Version: 2.10

31P-53P-42P-51S

White is Player 2

score: 13
pip: 153
15 point match
pip: 157
score: 12

Blue is Player 1
XGID=-aa-BBC-A---dE---c-d--b-B-:0:0:1:00:12:13:0:15:10
Blue on roll, cube action?

eXtreme Gammon Version: 2.10

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.