[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Opening Ceremony

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Saturday, 22 June 2013, at 7:39 p.m.

In Response To: Opening Ceremony (ScottyK)

Thank you for your posts about my help. I believe that the program will not work on windows 7 because of the issues with net framework 2 and 4. When net framework 4 updates it removes 2 and integrates it with 4. The program needs both net framework 2 and 4. I have it on my windows xp as the programmers were unable to make the program work on my windows 7. I do not understand why the support will not reply as they always were quite helpful with me. I had asked the programmers about using the program on new computers that do not have net frameworks 2 or 4, but they were unable to answer me. I think that they are trying to solve all the problems with the program, but I do not know for sure. I wish that I could help more with the issues, but I cannot. I have had numerous discussions through emails back and forth with them,but there does not seem to be any other way to solve the issues. I have mentioned your names to them,and they said that they would answer and I believe with Scotty, they somehow cannot get through to your email for some reason. I would also perhaps contact Perry Gardner,as he helped with the program with Phil. If I hear about any other way to get the program, I will notify both of you or post here on forum. My update for the program went through without a problem. Sorry I cannot be of more help. Keep in touch if they contact you or if Perry can help in some way.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.