[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

64P-63S-41.–6–3

Posted By: Taper_Mike
Date: Thursday, 4 July 2013, at 9:32 p.m.

In Response To: 64P-63S-41.–6–3 (Dmitriy Obukhov)

White is Player 2

score: 8
pip: 158
11 point match
pip: 157
score: 5

Blue is Player 1
XGID=-aB---DaB---dE-a-c-e----B-:0:0:1:41:5:8:0:11:10
Blue to play 41

All of you who practice 64P have a leg up on me!

D (Down) = 13/8 must be the worst. It would leave White with 6 to make an anchor, big numbers to run with, and a fair variety of point-making rolls as well. S (Split) = Z (Reverse split) = 24/23 13/9 is probably a better passive play than D.

W (Wild) = 24/20 6/5 looks just like its name. Odd numbers would hit the split, while most even numbers either hit the slot or anchor. This does not look like a good time for the splot.

H (Hit) = 13/9 8/7* looks almost as wild as W. Although I like this play better than D or W, losing the 8pt, while leaving 3 blots, it too risky for my taste. Still, it might be OK, because White can only hit one of the blots on his next throw. The other two are assets that might be used to make a return hit.

The tempo hit, h = 6/1*, looks OK. At least it would stop White from pointing with most rolls. It strips the 6pt, however, down to its last spare.

I’m not at all confident here, but I would choose between h and U (Up) = 24/23 24/20.

Like I said, all you students of 64P have got me beat.

Mike

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.