[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Cube action?

Posted By: HOMINID
Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2013, at 2:16 p.m.

In Response To: Cube action? (John O'Hagan)

Mmmmmm looks like plenty of play here. I think I'll give my mate a stab at it. The screen flickers .

“goodness gracious me how do you humans managed to get in such a pickle.”

“I know I know always so many decisions it's not like that when I play you, anyhow get on with it please ” “thank you double take then”

What would I have done over the table. My first thought is who is winning this game and what, are the game chances. I fall back on my knowledge of dice rolls and odds. Three on the bar against one point open. Three behind a five-point prime. No contest the blots on Brown's 24 and 23 points are going to be extremely difficult to get into play. White is winning I will give it 10%. There's plenty of options for this and that to muddy the waters. How deep can one go over the table . I suppose another consideration is who am I playing, on the day my play could vary. What are they likely to do. Some would drop and white would lose their gammon chances.I don’t fancy putting the match on the line . No cube I'm going for the win and maybe a Gammon and I will still be in the match.

“Hey hey that's not right”

“What do you know about humans , keep your place or I will hit the X “

I played the game from that point 3 times white won easily with one gammon and browns home crunched every time. Not that that proves anything.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.