[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

I have XG issues.

Posted By: MishyPoo
Date: Monday, 7 October 2013, at 3:31 p.m.

Frequently when I analyze matches, I am told they are invalid/incomplete. Sometimes I am able to restart XG and try again, and it works. Today it is not working, and in game 2 every move has a double red check next to it, which says it is an "impossible move". Why is this happening? How can I fix it?

Also, every time I close my XG all sorts of freaky stuff happens. Sometimes I get hundreds of little boxes, other times a few big boxes that have all sorts of numbers on them.

What am I doing wrong and why are both of my XGs broken? Sorry to sound all "female" in my descriptions about this, but I am a female. That doesnt mean you shouldnt answer me w/ your technical man stuff. I will send screen shots of what I am speaking about, if you need to see it.

Also...I would like to get a new lap top soon, and I need to know what sort of specifications would be best to run XG to the best of its ability... Memory, RAM, all that sort of thing. My husband will know what it is, I just need to tell him.

Thanks. I just want to be able to utilize my XG as best I can, but how can I when it keeps freaking out on me?

I am attaching a picture of all the "impossible moves."

M

photo xg1a_zpsb60c1190.jpg

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.