[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

A backgammon thanksgiving

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Friday, 29 November 2013, at 2:14 a.m.

In Response To: A backgammon thanksgiving (Phil Simborg)

As Backgammon is my hobby,I am thankful for Phil Simborg who gives of his time to teach the game through his wonderful videos and lectures. He has done so much for the game that he should be praised from everyone here. I am thankful for Stick and this forum and also his articles and lessons. I am thankful for everyone I have met through this forum and chatting online about Backgammon. Also Michael Petch with all of his technical knowledge which we have needed help on. I am thankful for the game itself as it has kept me occupied instead of sitting around watching tv.I live in a retirement complex in which the people are much older than I am, and many need assistance. So if it had not been for Backgammon,and all of the people I consider Friends as players and teachers,I would probably be in very bad shape mentally and physically. I thank you all and perhaps my transcribing is only a small thank you for everything. I enjoy doing it very much and hopefully will be doing more and more for the USBGF and all the players and friends here. Thank you everybody.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.