[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

What settings are used for the analysed matches in this forum?

Posted By: Bruce Farquhar
Date: Saturday, 14 December 2013, at 11:06 p.m.

In Response To: What settings are used for the analysed matches in this forum? (Fender)

I can confirm what Dmitriy said that there is no standard as such. I have myself provided matches analyzed using World-Class and occasionally XG++. It is partly for this reason that I have deliberately provided both the Text and XG files for the matches I have been posting.

It has to be borne in mind that the preferred settings for in-depth analysis such as the standard used in Denmark can take up to two hours even on a very fast machine. All the transcribers are volunteers who already make a substantial time commitment in reviewing the video and transcribing the matches. If we want to try to dictate what level of analysis is used and what information is posted with the files we may simply find that we don't have nearly as many matches to post.....

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.