[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

San Antonio Tournament transcriptions

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Monday, 3 February 2014, at 2:41 p.m.

In Response To: San Antonio Tournament transcriptions (Stick)

I agree with you, Stick.But who is going to organize the assignment of transcriptions? There are not enough people who want to help with them and then one or two people at the most will post or choose what they will be doing. There should be a direct link to the matches that have been transcribed and also a link to the ones available for transcription and then either assignments or people choosing which ones they are going to do. It is too much work to find out that some are being transcribed or already being worked on.The problem is to find people who are willing to help.I am willing to do several of them, but the more people doing them, the shorter the time all of them will be done.Will there be a link to all of them? Also I understand all the dual duel matches were already transcribed,so will there be a list and files posted? Thank you.I do not expect you to answer all of these questions, Stick,I just wanted to add comments and questions to find out the answers from those involved.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.