[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

How many?

Posted By: Rod
Date: Friday, 7 February 2014, at 9:14 p.m.

In Response To: How many? (Stick)

I played 33 last night. 4 of 33. That was when I was tired and I was going to qualify it and say 4/33 is =12/100 and then add in another 3 or so to account for tiredness.

Rather than do that I waited and played when I got up. 4/24. Which is about 16/100.

7/8 were between 0.00 and 0.37 and the largest error in those was 0.0050. The other met your qualifications (and was 0.67). I had other sub 1.0 PR games that I have not counted.

I also had some large errors (the largest error was 0.31) in about 5 or 6 of the games... Momentarily I forgot / didn't pay attention to the fact I was playing DMP. The largest "real" errors were 0.21, 0.17 and 0.15. I had plenty of games where I managed a 0.09-0.11 error.

The first few games I played I wasn't playing a number of opening rolls "correctly" - not running with 6-4, etc... If I played a number of DMP sessions over the next few days it seems like 20+/100 wouldn't be unreasonable. Probably not the worst training.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.