[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM 2014-02-09

Posted By: HOMINID
Date: Monday, 10 February 2014, at 1:31 p.m.

In Response To: OLM 2014-02-09 (Jason Lee)

When is a candidate not a candidate, I don't know but there seems to be plenty here. At the end of the day we all play by experience or rule of thumb. As I don't have the experience, its rule of thumb for me. The object here is to get your men in and clear the six point leaving your back end tidy

” Let him in the old Greek said”.

I'm not sure where I got that from. My first choice is 7/4, it gets a man in and does not load the six point. A quick look at the rolls, there is one indifferent that leaves the back ragged but three good ones that clear the six point. There is only one other play that half qualifies 7/6 5/3. Once again three good rolls to clear the back but a few rolls that make it ragged. I checked the rolls with paper and pencil, they seem okay. As there are no clocks online Mochy time is not appreciated. I am happy that I agree with the popular vote but wonder how the majority arrived at it.

7/4

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.