[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Get on the Mailing List

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Monday, 10 February 2014, at 5:21 p.m.

In Response To: USBGF Board of Directors Election (Bill Riles)

Several members of the USBGF told me they did not get a mailing notifying them of the voting. They also said they felt the USBGF should be sending them occasional emails and they have received none.

If you are a member of the USBGF and have not gotten any emails, that means the USBGF either has a bad email address for you or the emails are going into your spam folder. So, check your spam folder or email me and let me know if you are not getting USBGF emails and I'll make sure you are properly updated.

In any event, if you are a member, go to the web site and vote now, and vote for the people who you think will provide the best leadership to the organization, not just your friends.

If you are not a member, no matter where you live in the world, please check out the web site and look at all the benefits of joining and consider how you will be able to participate in so many of the USBGF on line events, and also think about all the organization is doing to advance and promote the game world wide. The organization needs your support not just to get your membership fee, but also the greater the numbers the better we look, as a game, to potential sponsors. So, join now and vote now too!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.