[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Try This One, Bob

Posted By: mochy
Date: Wednesday, 19 March 2014, at 5:45 a.m.

In Response To: Try This One, Bob (Pat MacNeil)

Regarding the light problems, I should choose the table under the light but sometimes it is not so easy as there are so many players in the room and not too many choices left. (I was assigned to certain table number as well) Also the room itself is usually for the party or the reception and lighting won't be too shiny for the gaming purpose.

As for the clock, Arda took less than 4 min for this particular 55, including a break for a taking a picture. (He even said "Sorry" and wave his hand to you !) He is a fast player and that is almost first and only time he spend such a long time for one play. I wouldn't say it is "forever" at all.

Usually I prefer to play with the clock because I AM the one who likes to spend time on plays. I feel awkward when I spend lots of time without using the clock because my opponent might be frustrated. If there was the clock I can use my time as much as I want without concerning my opponent.

TD in Cyprus (Abraham Eytan) didn't bring clocks but will do in the next tournament he said.

As for my illegal play, neither player didn't notice it. My mistake. The official rule there was "illegal play can be corrected as an option of the opponent" (Do you call it Non-Legal-Play rule?) However both of us play this match with the rule "illegal play should be automatically corrected" (Legal-Play rule?). As we always do.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.