[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Dk vs World(Sander vs Falafel, speedgammon)

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 17 April 2014, at 8:54 p.m.

In Response To: Dk vs World(Sander vs Falafel, speedgammon) (Iancho Hristov)

First match: Sander played 1.5, Falafel 0.75. Three games, very boring and straightforward in the first match.

Second match: Sander played 0.53 , Falafel 2.62. Four games, three really because one was a free drop. Again, pretty boring.

Third match: Sander 2.14, Falafel 2.45. Three games. Most interesting of the three I guess.

Illegal move at 49:20 in the second match, during the bear in, Falafel with a 41 to play. I thought we were playing legal moves? Fishies. Then next move Falafel throws a 61, plays it illegal, and it's caught immediately with Sander saying "Fucking play legal, I knew you were going to do that. I fucking knew." Then he continues the good natured rant, cubes, and says "Punish this cheater." Come on, give him one of his two pips back lol.

Imagine how that game plays out with those two pips. Sander only loses 2 points?

As a side note, it shouldn't be called speed if I can input the match switching screens as fast as they can play it. I'll input the last one/two tonight when I get home if nobody else does.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.