[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Stick's Annondation lessons

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Wednesday, 14 May 2014, at 7:31 p.m.

I have more thoughts about your idea, Stick, after thinking more about it and reading all of the posts here. I believe that video is the way to present the lessons. Perhaps having group lessons with a certain number of people taking part and ability to ask questions. They of course would be recorded so that everyone not taking part would be able to view them along with the ones taking part.You do not need too many people taking part, perhaps 5 would be the maximum. The invitation of taking part in these lessons would be on a first come first served basis until you received the number of people,as I said, perhaps 5. Everyone who wants to take part in these lessons would notify you so you would know how many are interested.So if you had perhaps 40 or 50 interested you would take 5 at a time so that everyone would be able to participate. What about the cost? I do still think $50 per lesson or recording is reasonable, but no more than that. In this way everyone would have the video and be able to take part in each lesson. I believe this would be a great learning tool and you would have me as your first customer. Do you want me to start by sending you $50 through paypal as your first customer?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.