[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

English version

Posted By: Keene
Date: Tuesday, 30 September 2014, at 6:34 p.m.

In Response To: English version (Massimiliano Calusio)

Appreciate the english version of the brochure. However, I'd like to ask, for a 160e plus 40e registration fee for the main championship, with an additional 10e being deducted for the Italian Championship, that to me says I am paying 200e to get 150e worth of equity (as is everyone else). Thats a 33% rake!

I am a director myself, and I am pretty certain that if I was charging that amount of rake, I'd probably not see many people at my event.

I get that 'registration fees' cover a great many areas, but this does seem somewhat high relative to the entry fees. I also understand that there are many costs associated with running the tournament. However, I don't understand why there should be a higher registration fee for the championship level than there is for the advanced - arent both a championship player and advanced player getting the same 'tournament experience' that the registration fee covers?

I am sure that you will have a very popular and successful event, however, I for one would like to question your rates. They seem unfair and lopsided to me.

K

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.