[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

new transcription service for players

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Thursday, 23 October 2014, at 2:11 p.m.

I have been doing a service for Julius High which he had suggested. I am doing transcriptions for him from his external hard drive on MP4 format. The transcriptions are from many tournaments that he has played. He had recorded them and never had a chance to transcribe them. There are 21 matches on the drive and I have been doing them and then sending them individually to him.He offered me so much per hour for my service as I am keeping track of the time that it takes me to complete for each match and he sends it to my paypal account after each series of matches. I then send the hard drive back to him and he will send it back with other matches. I thought perhaps this service could be very helpful for other players especially if they do not have the time to do them.The matches could be recorded and then put into an external hard drive which Julius is doing.He offered as I said so much per hour which I accepted,but I am willing to accept any reasonable offer. These are not posted per his request as they have been recorded by him and are for his personal use. I am open for any service similar to this and if interested please email me. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.