[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

XG mobile frustration

Posted By: Christian Munk-Christensen
Date: Monday, 3 November 2014, at 9:13 p.m.

The other day when I wanted to check a position on my XG mobile I learned that there is a new upgrade.

The new upgrade has caused the following frustrating issues:

- I haven't been able to use my Apple Id (for some weird reason it won't accept my password. Resetting the password hasn't helped at all) so the upgrade is unfortunately not yet working on my IPhone. It's a shame that I'm too much of a clown to get my Apple Id to work.

- While it's annoying that I am struggling with my ID, it's much more upsetting that my current version of mobile XG which I have already paid for doesn't work properly anymore after the new upgrade has been made available. All of a sudden I am no longer able to play a friend, I can only play mobile XG. Now, I can only play up to 3-point matches. I am no longer able to analyze positions in matches longer than 3 points. Bottom line: the product I used to enjoy has been changed so it no longer fulfils my needs.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

What do I need to do to get the version of mobile XG which I have bought to run properly as it used to?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.