[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

doesn;t work for me

Posted By: Jeremy Bagai
Date: Wednesday, 12 November 2014, at 4:31 a.m.

In Response To: doesn;t work for me (Fender)

Hi Fender,

Sorry to hear FlashBack isn't working for you on the LG Optimus. I have one suggestion and one observation.

Suggestion -- Close the app (if open) and restart. Before tapping Browse or Train to begin, go into Settings / Animation and set Animation to 100. This turns off animation entirely so checkers should just blink from position to position. We've found this helps solve some graphical issues, especially with older Androids. Then go back to the home screen and start some cards. (This suggestion is in the help menu under Compatibility.) Let us know how it goes.

Observation -- Interesting that two very different BG apps give you similar results. Unfortunately that sounds like a device issue. I see that the Optimus has an unusually small 3.2 inch display, with a resolution of 240 x 320. That's much smaller than any device we've ever tested. My condolences if FlashBack won't run on it.

Best wishes,
Jeremy

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.