[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Beat The PROs

Posted By: Neal Weiner
Date: Wednesday, 12 November 2014, at 3:21 p.m.

One of the best kept secrets in Backgammon is Beat the PROs. We have been hosting this event for a year now with growing success.

Beat the PROs is played on Warp Gammon (hosting server) and the playing venue is SHG. We must have an equal number of PROs to non PROs. Currently we have about 30 on each side monthly. Rules for Beat the PROs can be seen at Warpgammon.com

If you are a good sport, reliable, and have superior team spirit, you could be considered for the PRO Team. If you wish to be considered as non PRO courteous win or lose and reliable will suffice.

The PRO Team was founded by me in 2003 and having fun competitive backgammon since. If you feel you are well deserved to be part of this event, drop me an email. It will benefit enrollment if I know you or of you and of age as a cash prize is awarded for this event. Thanks NEAL^5

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.