[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BG Boards for sale

Posted By: TarHeelFan
Date: Tuesday, 27 January 2015, at 5:03 p.m.

I need to thin out my collection of boards a bit. I have several I want to sell. Most are decent 1.5 or 1.75 inch sets that I would not be ashamed to take to a major tournament (YMMV). I'll be posting pictures as I take them. If anyone on this forum is interested, you'll have a brief shot at them prior to eBay.

One of the boards is special. It's a classic Aries board in pigskin. Brown with brown and black points and brown and cream checkers. This board is in near mint condition. I've been buying and selling Aries boards for a while, and this one is in better shape than any I've ever seen. If you've seen my green one, or my black one -- this is in better shape than either of those.

I haven't set a price for this board. I'll have it available in San Antonio, and will consult with Carol Joy Cole about its value.

If you think you are interested in this board, and will be in San Antonio, shoot me an email. I won't sell it until you have a chance to see it (First Come, First Served, of course). Sorry, I don't have pictures yet. I'll take some if it does not sell in S.A.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.