[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

USBGF 'Nemesis' Reports

Posted By: Albert Steg
Date: Friday, 29 May 2015, at 12:54 a.m.

I was just poking around the USBGF site and looking at the Ratings page discovered the 'Nemesis' Report feature, which appears to allow you to see a rundown of your win/loss record against various opponents you've encountered.

http://www.backgames.org/bg/club.standings.php?mode=nemesis_report&club_id=65&player_id=5357

In my own case, it looks to me as though there are several match-ups that I don't recall -- for instance I've only played at NY Metro and San Antonio so far (and Chicago, but it hasn't been added yet), and I'm pretty sure Dougie Roberts didn't even appear at either of those events.

Is there something I'm misunderstanding about what this is supposed to be -- do other people find these Reports to be accurate? is there seamen I should email with corrections? I do have a record of all the matches I've played in these 2 USBGF events . . .

Albert

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.