[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Connecticut Challenge

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Thursday, 29 October 2015, at 9:57 a.m.

Connecticut Challenge.

With the permission of the TD I will have a couple of Erhan boards with me to sell. These boards are beautiful and terrific for the money ($550.00) and I have sold over 200 of these boards in the past 2 years. You will see many of them around the playing room and you will also notice that they hold up beautifully and are well made.

If someone wants to play me a 1 or 3 point match for the board I will, of course, play them double or nothing, but I will throw in a bonus—if they win they get the board and $50.00 and if they lose they only lose $500.00, saving $50.00.

Or, if someone buys the board I will give them another nice deal. They can play me a 1 or 3 point match and if they lose they pay me an extra $100 for the board and if they win they get a $150 discount.

If they are not in love with the particular boards I have with me, I will give them the same deal on any board they would like to custom order with the colors and design they like.

And yes, I also represent Geoffrey Park and will offer similar deals on their boards, and I will also play double or nothing for baffle boxes, backgammon lesson, my kids, you name it.

Let’s have some fun!

Notice: My hidden agenda/ulterior motive is to sell some boards.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.