[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Mochy/Simborg Rematch Duel set to go at Las Vegas Open

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Monday, 16 November 2015, at 11:02 a.m.

What: Mochy and I, 20 money games, I start with the cube

Where and when: Flamingo, Las Vegas, Wednesday, Nov 18, 9PM Pacific

Commentary: Falafel and Carter, assisted by Steve Sax, Joe Russell and a large cast of hecklers.

Streaming: Live Streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/bgmochy

Other details: A room will be provided for spectators to join the commentators and watch on a large screen projector. We will have a clock to make sure this moves quickly but we will have an occasional break if there is a particularly interesting game or position to be discussed.

For those unable to make it to the duel or who cannot watch it live, the video will be uploaded on YouTube.

Thanks to Geoffrey Parker, Tom Buckner, and Howard Markowitz for providing help and support for this fun event and the previous event.

This is a rematch. We played a similar challenge in March and Mochy got lucky and outplayed me. This time, I am hoping he will get unlucky and outplay me.

Note that this is a special event at the Las Vegas Open, one of the biggest, most fun and well-run tournaments in the world. For more information about the tournament, visit www.nvbg.com

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.