[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Less than 10 P-40 boards left

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Wednesday, 27 April 2016, at 4:00 p.m.

We are making 100 numbered boards for our first run and all but about 10 have been pre-ordered.

Because of very hi-tech design and machinery we have designed a board that is comparable or better than boards that sell for $4,000 or more, and ours is $795 plus shipping (we estimate shipping to be under $100 anywhere in the world and probably closer to $50 in the US.)

The board is made of anodized aluminum with 1-3/4" metal rimmed checkers; a large cube that slides open to hold 4 pair of dice; beautiful, padded aluminum cups, and precision dice. The surface is stunning--made of ultimate suede--the same material used on the most expensive crap tables in Vegas. It is washable and can be replaced in 10 minutes if you want multiple surfaces. And you can upload a logo or initials on the board at no extra charge.

We showed 3 models in Vegas and the reception was most enthusiastic and resulted in many orders.

After the first 100 numbered boards are gone you can still buy any color combination you want but there are some extra charges for upgrades and of course, they won't be part of the numbered edition. I am sure we will sell out all 100 numbered boards soon. Delivery will be in June, maybe a little sooner.

We guarantee all workmanship FOR LIFE.

You have never seen a board of close to this quality for less than 4 times the price. And it plays like a dream...perfect checker fit, bearoff trays, the works. I have dreamed of owning a board like this for years and now, thanks to my partner who has a very hi-tech plant, I can supply them to the world.

You can see pictures on my facbook page at https://www.facebook.com/PhilSimborgBackgammon

The Vegas doubles finals was played on our board and I can send you the link to that video as well.

(Note: This post was made with prior permission and approval from Stick.)

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.