[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Two Amazing Geoffrey Parker Boards for Sale

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Wednesday, 27 April 2016, at 4:58 p.m.

Irony of ironies. I now have two Geoffrey Parker boards that I would have given my left die to own and now they are useless to me. The red one, with my signature, is the 2” board and cost over $5,000, and the black one I just got is with 1-3/4 in. checkers and has a very special leather “micro fiber” finish and it cost over $4,000. That one has my initials on the outside of the board and on the cube. (You can buy a new cube for about $60.)

Since the second board was ordered, I went into the board-making business and now I make the P-40 which has similar checkers, aluminum frame, an ultimate suede surface (which is used on the crap tables at the Wynn) and how in the world can I play on anything but my own board? My boards sell for $795 by the way…we can make a board as good or better than any in the world because of modern engineering, technology, and machinery that no one else in the world could afford to use to make backgammon boards.

So who wants to steal a Geoffrey Parker board? I’ll let either go for far below what they cost…make me a reasonable offer (over $3000) and it’s yours…and if you get it and don’t love it, I’ll take it back and give you a refund.

If you need a new board, however, and want more information about my P-40’s (which has pre-sold over 100 boards and it won’t be ready to ship until June), shoot me an email and I’ll send you details. It’s revolutionary might be the best board you will ever play on in many ways.

Phil

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.