[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Reserve a match recording station for LA

Posted By: BenF
Date: Friday, 3 June 2016, at 1:49 p.m.

I am "selling" match recording stations in LA. By buying a station you are ensured that I will record all of your matches for the entire weekend. I will upload the videos to YouTube by the following Wednesday. I won't be transcribing the matches, only guaranteeing that they are recorded. My goal in doing this is to keep my distractions to a minimum while still recording a significant number of matches. By having a designated person on the stream I "should" be able to achieve that. My secondary goal is to raise some money for the USBGF.

I currently have 4 stations, each station is $50 for the weekend. This money will be donated to the USBGF. You are welcome to split the station, but I need to know what the plan is ahead of time so that I am not too distracted by this all weekend.

There was a high demand for these stations in Chicago, so please let me know right away if you want one.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.