[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

The Ultimate Backgammon Board is ready to order

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Thursday, 23 June 2016, at 1:31 p.m.

The P-40, the Ultimate Backgammon Board, is ready to order!

I am pleased to announce that we have perfected all of the production issues and are ready to make a customized P-40 Backgammon Board just for you! This board has been tagged “The Ultimate Backgammon Board” by the many players who have tested it over the past two months. If you are ready to design your own board by choosing your colors and other options, it’s time to go to https://p40bg.com/ to order.

At $820 including the Chrome-plated checkers this board sells for less than similar checkers alone sell for from other board manufacturers. Every detail has been engineered and manufactured to the highest quality and our guarantees reflect our confidence in the quality. There has never been a more perfect surface in terms of looks and feel and checker movement, and it is washable, will never fade, and will remain beautiful for many years.

Here are just a few of the praises we have received:

The P-40 is the BMW of backgammon boards. It's precision engineering , elegant design, and handling are superb. I love that it's surface is both washable and interchangeable. It is an amazing board for the price. Joe Russell (World Champion)

I played on the new P-40 board in Las Vegas and was very pleased with the quality. The checkers are comfortable to play with, and the playing surface was smooth and durable. Compared to other boards with similar quality, this board costs much less. At only $800 I will be buying a P-40 board in my favorite color, purple. –Akiko (World Champion No. 3 Giant)

The best board I've ever seen. Loved playing on it and looking forward to the arrival of my own board. Would make the ultimate gift for any backgammon enthusiast. Jim Pasko (All-time Great player and teacher)

PS: If you buy the board, for another $50 you can get the most amazing baffle box you have ever seen. Snaps together easily and fits inside the board and tumbles the dice better than any baffle box ever made...and it looks very cool and has notches to fit snugly on to the P-40 board.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.