[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

XG Mobile Backgammon issue

Posted By: Terry
Date: Friday, 9 December 2016, at 5:29 p.m.

I am running XG Mobile on Android 6.0.1 (Samsung J5 smart phone). When I attempt to run the app it seems to start up ok, gets to “Initializing engine” then closes. If the phone is connected to the Internet then the app starts up just fine and if I disconnect from the Internet the app will continue to run ok. I am not expecting the app to require my phone to be connected to the Internet every time I wish to start-up XG Mobile, so I cannot believe that this is normal. I have been running XG Mobile on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0 (Android 4.4.2) for quite some time and have never had this issue. It seems that this may be caused by the Android version as XG Mobile has not been updated since November 2014. Thus far I've had response since contacting the developers. I am now using Backgammon NJ when I'm away from internet access as that app works fine. Has anyone else here had this issue? Many thanks for any response.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.