[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Looking for a match transcriber in NY (its a job)

Posted By: Mochy
Date: Friday, 9 December 2016, at 4:26 p.m.

Hi all, I will come to the tournament in New York and very happy about it. I am happy to hold backgammon boot camp with Phil Simborg, happy to see Lynn and other friends in NY and I love NY so much! (except its temperature)

Now I am looking for somebody who could transcribe my match in live, by sitting next to me with laptop computer using eXtreme Gammon (or GNU). It is a job and I will pay for it. He doesn't need to be a good backgammon player, but he should have some experience with the live transcription so that he doesn't interrupt the game often. (two or three practice match transcriptions are probably enough) He doesn't need to transcribe all my matches. Even one match is helpful. So just let me know your availability.

I pay $15/hour and give free advice/tips if he wants to improve his game. Also free to ask me the reason why I made such and such after the match. This could be a good job for university students who likes the game.

I offer the same in all tournaments I attend. I actually believe if tournament directors arrange it, many people will pay for it. Everybody can be happy.

Note this can be done only if my opponent agreed. During the transcription, analysis is turned off and pip count is turned off.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.