[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Dice on a Checker

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Saturday, 10 December 2016, at 1:51 a.m.

If you don't like the new rule, fine; just say it, but don't feed us a bunch of bullshit excuses.

I'm tired of players telling us how confusing and difficult the new rule is. It is not.

These are the same players that can play all day and through the night with different rules and variations. They can play heads up, chouettes, and match play. They can play singles and doubles. They can play with and without legal moves. They can play with and without clocks. They can play with a baffle box where players may routinely roll rather than dump into the baffle box. They can play regular backgammon, nackgammon, Paskogammon, and other variations. But, God forbid, if they have to worry about whether a checker flat atop a checker is valid or not. Sorry, but give me a break !!

It is just not that difficult. I'll readily play a match where, in alternate games, dice on a checker are valid and invalid. It's just not that big a deal.

Man up, just admit the real objection is that you don't like someone else telling you what to do and that you are offended by not being able to opine. That I can accept and appreciate. Otherwise, no.

I regret your thin skin, easily offended feelings, and unaddressed preferences; however, I offer you no sympathy. If you want to argue over something significant, like legal moves, as an example, I'll listen. Straw horses?, forget it.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.