[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Online match streaming... test run advice?

Posted By: Ian Terry
Date: Monday, 11 February 2019, at 2:17 a.m.

Hi all,

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been experimenting with the idea of streaming some of my online backgammon matches from the Grid. I did a couple of really rough tests, then today I figured I may as well record my 13-pointer against Chris Trencher as a another test run.

This video is found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVBmOaZjXz8&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR11pJtJ65G0vN73sLTq_6jmXCsD2COUuFa2_0srJUffFcAJ9FP_oDwHaUc

That being said, I'm actively looking for input on possible ways to improve this before I go for more frequent, live streaming. It was difficult to both update the scoreboard and play at first, but I eventually found a groove as the game went on. I know the audio mixing is priority #1 -- the Grid noises are far too loud compared to me.

Any other suggestions? Possible things to add to the overlay or scoreboard? Comments like "average under a 5 PR and then stream" will neither be helpful, nor appreciated.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.