[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

YI Camera stops recording?

Posted By: Albert Steg
Date: Thursday, 16 May 2019, at 12:44 p.m.

I've been using my YI camera pretty happily since following some advice here, using it successfully on several occasions. The past to sessions, though, the camera stopped recording for no apparent reason. The first time I didn't hear the little beeps alerting me to it and lost some games. I have the camera connected to a power bank with plenty of charge, and the camera is not shutting down completely, it's just ending the recording and works okay when I start it again. I have it set to record in one long, continuous video. In both instances it stopped recording at some random time in the 1-2 hour range. Has anyone else had this experience or know why this might be happening?

Also, just one time awhile back, my videos came out with the audio recorded at a different rate than the video! Played at proper visual speed, the audio was super-slo/low, or if I played the audio at normal speed the visual was speedy. Looking in the settings menu I can't seem too find any option that would allow this to happen -- not that I'd want to, but I want to be able to check it to make sure.

Appreciate all the coaching here!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.