[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

What are some BG stats you'd like to know?

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 23 September 2023, at 4:49 p.m.

I was thinking about collecting some random data I've always wondered about and wondered if there was anything else anyone out there wanted to know that I might be able to figure out while I'm doing my thing. For example, I've always wondered things like 'what are the odds in a money game playing normally that I'm ahead of XG after 10 games?' or 'how much more often does XG really win v. me at dmp'? While for some of these things there are formulas for or basically, we kind of know already, I'd really like to know know by putting in the time and recording the results. There are all kinds of side benefits to little projects like this too of course.

So anyone, suggestions? It doesn't have to be solely against XG either obviously. I have things I'd like to have a better understanding of esp. concerning players of PRs differing by around 3. I may even be calling for volunteers to play against on a variety of platforms for any of these projects that may arise.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.