[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Mario Sequeira rolls 33 again...

Posted By: Klaus Evers
Date: Thursday, 17 July 2008, at 10:32 p.m.

Since I read from Achim Müller in this forum and at the article on GammonVillage, that MS misplayed a lot of moves in his semifinal, I thought I would want to watch his 1st round match (at least a few games) against Antoinette Williams here in Cannes.

Here are the important facts from the position, where Mario rolls 33 and moves 2 threes and 2 duces, absolutely to his disadvantage:

Mario has 2 checkers on the bar against Antoinette's twopoint board, plus Antoinette's blot on the 3. Mario enters both checkers on the twopoint(!) instead of hitting the blot on the three and then plays 6/3(2)* on his side, putting her on the bar.

Right after he picked up his dice he saw what a blunder he made and was quite disgusted. I mention this situation just because Achim reported an identical mistake by Mario (if I recall it correctly), rolling 33 and playing two threes and two twos.

Plus I wanted to mention that his mistakes really seem to ocurr randomly and also to his disadvantage.

After all, I didn't keep track of who won that match. I think Mario did...

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.