[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

LoLLLLLLL -- Donk Donk!

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 14 March 2007, at 2:45 a.m.

Not that anyone cares, but after I'd finished raping a couple donk's faces one of them started barking for me. The other guy at the table who I had actually been talking to and raping his face, JDredd, I was typing "donk donk" after every last silly 3 bet/cap & bad call down he made. Why the mean streak? Well... I'm me for one thing, but he brought 40k to a $30/$60 2-7 triple draw game, I couldn't resist seeing if I could make him reload or not! Then donk #2 plops down and starts barking: (my nick on the site is bgonline.org)

If you know how to play 2-7 and want to see the hand that really had him squealing like a piglet you can check it out here: Donkeys Can Squeal?

tweeprise: you are hilarious bg, seriously did you win that money in a tourney and have just been bleeding it back ever since? we know you arent a winning player
tweeprise: so there really is no other explanation

tweeprise: and what separates you from these other idiots, who, like you, just keep donating here, is that you somehow actually think you are good

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.