[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Re: LoLLLLLLL -- Donk Donk!

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 14 March 2007, at 4:39 a.m.

In Response To: Re: LoLLLLLLL -- Donk Donk! (Stanley E. Richards)

I don't play much poker at all anymore. I've played cards all my life and I did used to play poker a good bit. Now I play a lot less and make a lot more, if that makes any sense. I don't need to "work on my poker game" anymore so if I play it's to get paid. I'd say in any given week I play only a couple hours, maybe 3 hours tops, of poker. I have no need to play anymore either, which means when I play it's more for fun than anything else, which is also the main reason I play "other" poker games anymore. (not texas hold 'em, though if I want paid, I'll play high stakes limit)

Backgammon takes up a lot more time, for the projects, the forums, the emails, the posting, the code editing, postwhoring, yada, yada, yada, and then on top of that actually trying to learn something when I'm not too burnt out? I spend a lot of time on it, obviously, but it's because I want to, so it doesn't seem bad to me. I have no job so I have a lot of free time. I spend as much time as I feel like on various bg things.

Other hobbies that take up too much time? Reading is the main one these days. I play a decent amount of tennis but nothing like I should. Too much music & movies, those may not be considered hobbies, but for someone who has 8-10 more hours in a normal day than most they take up a lot of my free time (at night especially, when the rest of the world sleeps). I have a Galaga/Ms. Pac-man arcade game in my front room if all else bores me! =) Shit...I even waste time practicing poker chip tricks... I'll obsess over any game I can find someone to play it with. Tic-tac-toe to blackjack, Risk to Jacks, I will pawn your face! Maybe I should update my myspace page and direct you to that :) http://www.myspace.com/1ah <<--- if you're realllllly bored. 1ah = #1 asshole btw, fitting don't you think? [warning, I gave a 14 year old, Sarah, my password and told her she could fuck with my profile, no clue if she did anything or not]

Enough with my bio ... sorry I bored the hell out of you, but you asked.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.