[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

How to Watch the MC finals

Posted By: mfic
Date: Monday, 20 July 2009, at 5:58 a.m.

In Response To: How to Watch the MC finals (phil Simborg)

Thanks Phil. I finally noticed you had found a solution so that we could see the finals (the score was already 17-12 when I got in). It was great being able to see the plays, although the dice were extremely hard to read, regardless whether it was viewed full screen or the smaller boxed version.

Mochy's take of that last cube was very scary! I thought too many G's. And it only took one roll to make it look highly likely to become a four points for Lars. But his dice did not cooperate, even though he had several direct shots at the 2nd Mochy blot on Lar's 11 point, he never did hit it and then Mochy rolled a real joker of 1-3 to come in and hit with the 3, followed by Lars dancing (?) or at least not hitting back. Such are the vagaries of backgammon.

Mochy is a great champion and is his opponent Lars (last year's Monte Carlo winner). Again much thanks for the alert to where to see the finals.

______________patrick (the MFIC)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.