[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

TOURNAMENT BLACKJACK

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 20 November 2009, at 11:22 a.m.

In Response To: TOURNAMENT BLACKJACK (Ray Kershaw)

Blackjack Blueprint is the only book offhand I know that touches on tournament play. Most other books loom on basic strategy, whatever count method they're selling, camouflage, team play, stories, etc...

I forget what magazine doubled as half poker/half blackjack but one of the many times I was spending too much time in Vegas and reading the free poker mags I remember one of them dedicated half their magazine for a while to blackjack.

I also assume you've exhausted the online resources? There's plenty of information out there. Not knowing what you know already or if you frequent anywhere you can check out Blackjackinfo.com which covers some tourney strategy and their forums have at least a couple truly informed members if you want to post questions.

There is also blackjacktournaments which also has a bulletin board, not that active, but still worth perusing some of the old posts if you have time.

Wong has also released tournament blackjack software you can buy for I think 50 bucks and set up your own tournaments, basically any format you want, and you can configure a lot of neat things.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.