[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Another Calcutta Idea

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 29 January 2010, at 5:18 p.m.

This is from Pete Esposito. He emailed me asking me to post it but he used an email address I check maybe once every 3 months and even then it's a quick scan so it's lucky I saw it at all.

I am not much into calcutta's, but have you ever thought about complete blind calcutta?

Anyone wanting in the calcutta pays an upfront fee (to be determined) at registration. In return you receive a raffle ticket.

All A Seeds and B Seeds go into a two separate hats on a piece of paper. One name per player. Draw a raffle ticket. the winner of the raffle goes to the hat and blindly picks a piece of paper from both A and B hats.

Everyone has an equal chance at a great player and the director knows pretty much up front how much will be earned.

Should there be extra names they can go into a C hat and first winners of the raffle get a shot at a C player. Who knows, could be fun! Besides, isn't this about making money for the director and possibly yourself? Just something to think about, right? At the very worst you will admit it is different.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.