[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Volunteers Needed

Posted By: Stick
Date: Thursday, 22 April 2010, at 11:13 p.m.

I'm back in Ohio for a good minute and while through the next week and a half I'll be getting caught up on everything I still have high hope for launching into my personal bg to do list after the Kentucky Derby is over. For those of you who have been waiting on me to reply to emails for X months now, that time is near! I also have outstanding projects that will soon be finished such as the Nordic Open matches analyzed and annotated, a couple of AtS articles for gammonvillage, my finals match with Patrick from Vegas annotated and published also on GV, and then I will spill over into other bg endeavors such as organizing a special event for the Vegas tourney at Bally's later this year, creating a more useful MET, and pushing forward the USBGF. (not to mention the web site updates I have planned)

What I am first looking for are players who average at least a 6.0 ER (money) to play me an unlimited amount of matches. First, we will start with money sessions so I can get a good idea of where your strengths/weaknesses may lie. After I am comfortable with roughly your average error rate we will move on to dmp matches, and lots of them. I prefer to play on Gridgammon or TMG but safeharborgames or another server is possible. The only thing that's important is the matches must be saved. The rest of the details will come later but I would prefer to play as often as I can which is another reason I'd like more than just a couple of volunteers so if I am available someone will be available to play.

Feel free to reply here or email me if you're interested.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.