[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Congrats, bgolites

Posted By: Chuck Bower
Date: Monday, 9 July 2007, at 8:11 p.m.

Stick coattailed Rory Pascar to the Doubles title (and a very attractive trophy). Are you going to give it to your girlfriend-niece?

Neil clawed out 3/4 in the Open Consolation. Sorry, gang -- I was going to record the Kazaross-O'Hagan Consolation final, honest. I watched most of Neil's match with Richard Munitz and some of John's match with Harvey Gillis.

Mary cashed in the pre-tournament and post tournament. Uhh, Mary, next time work on the events that really count!

Is that everyone from bgonline who cashed? (I don't know if Tom Keith frequents this site, but if so, nice work finishing 4/5 in Open Main.) I enjoyed seeing all of you there. I hardly got to say 'hi' to Neil -- we both spent a lot of time playing. And I had a (quality, for a change ;) cooler of beer all ready for some late night instruction sessions. Damn! I'll try and keep it out of the 90+ degree heat this next two months and bring it to Madison.

One non-headline happening of note: Stick threw his match against Tom Keith in the Second Chance so he wouldn't have to lose to me in the following round. You know how that would burn his ass, losing to ME!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.