[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Pittsburgh Tournament -- new hotel?

Posted By: Chuck Bower
Date: Thursday, 17 February 2011, at 5:28 p.m.

I just google mapped the hotel (Four Points By Sheraton, Pittsburgh Airport) and apparently it's NOT the same one that's been used in the last few years. It's South of the airport, not Northeast of the airport.

If driving in from the south on I-376 (also renumbered since last year) I think you want to take exit #58 (Montour Run Rd and Cliff Mine Rd). Cliff Mine Road goes West, under I-376 and very shortly thereafter you take a right on Aten Rd. You stay on that about 3/4 mile (you'll pass a Marriott and a Comfort Inn) until it intersects with Industry Drive. Take a right there, and it appears as though you can see the hotel from there. (You actually turn right off of Industry, onto Industry Ln, BUT (according to the map) it's the SECOND cul de sac with that name!

Better yet, Google Map this yourself. (Even better yet, maybe someone at the tourney already who has traversed this route can give us superior directions/details.)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.