[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

CSI Bet Update

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Saturday, 5 March 2011, at 8:09 a.m.

I am already down $50 to Stick as there was no giant in the finals of the doubles. Scott Casty and I lost in the finals to Fadoul and his partner from downstate Illinois.

We were trailing 3away/5away, and they were holding a 2 cube and hit us during the bearoff. We had 3 checkers off, the rest of our checkers on the ace and deuce. They had a 5 point board with the ace point open and the bar point slotted (and a 5 cover) and they redoubled.

We made the correct cube decision but still lost the match.

I also have an even-money bet with Stick that a Giant will win the Masters or the open and that looks like a pretty good bet in that I believe there are only 5 Giants in the tournament and 2 didn't enter the masters. However, Bob Koca defeated Coolrey in the Masters and is still alive. The Open starts Saturday morning. I will provide updates from time to time as they do have wifi at the hotel.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.