[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

22 to play in poor ace-point game

Posted By: ah_clem
Date: Sunday, 11 November 2018, at 3:07 p.m.

In Response To: 22 to play in poor ace-point game (David Levy)

I'd hit here since the non-hitting options seem so poor and also since I'd rather have her on the bar or at least have the two runners far away should I roll a six next time.

So, 8/7* for sure.

Then is't a question of whether to minimize shots or maximize filling in the prime. And also whether slotting the five is right since blue may be better off being hit should white enter.

At a normal score I'd minimize shots since I don't want a third checker back so something like 8/7*(2) 9/7 or 8/7*(2) 10/9(2).

I'll hit and slot the five. If white enters without hitting I'll most likely crunch the board, but if hit the board will remain for more rolls. And if white shakes one of the 16 dancing rolls I am poised to cover.

So, 8/7*/5. And that leaves the choice of 9/8 to block several numbers or the looser 8/7 or 10/9 to give more builders. I think the extra builders are the right idea, but not entirely sure. And I'll go with 8/7 to minimize the effect of the anti-joker 55.

8/7*/5 8/7.

Any 2, 4 or 5 covers and sixes escape one of the anchors checkers. W

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.