[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OT - Tough decision

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 6 August 2007, at 6:55 p.m.

In Response To: OT - Tough decision (DC-Ohio)

The biggest downside is that I'd be closer to Stick...

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, probably the best investment you could make in your backgammon career. Maybe I'd bowl again if you were around? Everybody wins!

If someone is recruiting you the typical salary increase can't be *typical*. I'd figure if you aren't happy with the $$$ no matter what % it is then don't take it. They're recruiting YOU as you noted, and the extra expenses you incur all over the map means they'd better give you a damn good reason to pick up and move your life. [where reason = $$$]

he needed a decision by Sept 1.

Well fuckin' toodles for him? If he needs an answer by Sept. 1st he'd better get on the ball of how much he's paying you. Doesn't he realize how much that will likely figure into your decision?

One last note, if you do move here the bars I go to will toss you out on your ass if you ask for a Pink Squirrel or a Flaming Darin, etc... and I'm not leaving to give your happy ass a ride home so bring cab fare!

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.