[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Re: Rollouts at Match Scores

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 22 September 2006, at 6:36 p.m.

In Response To: Rollouts at Match Scores (RobertFontaine)

First of all my apologies for never seeing this post, as I have yet to really fix the forums up and I was overseas I didn't even check them. Secondly, I have extended a lot of these rollouts for all match scores but I am not posting them. The reason is that Paul Weaver and Nack Ballard will be releasing at least the first edition of their 'opening moves and how to play them' by early fall. I am helping them with a decent amount of the rollouts and I don't feel it would be right to post all the rollouts basically nullifying the book. [except you'd have my 2nd class commentary instead of the expertise of two of the best bg players in the world]

If you have a question on a specific opening roll, reply, or 3rd roll situation feel free to ask. I started this 'project' before I even knew who Ballard and Weaver were, in my mind it was my idea but come to find out they had been planning it for years! Anyway, money play is essentially my preference and I will post all the money moves.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.